Monday, December 12, 2011

December Creations!!




The first card I'd like to share is a Christmas one using the latest sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:) I've gone for blues and purples using Tilda from Magnolia stamps, Copics Colouring (from October holidays?!?) Stampin' Up! card, ink, sentiment, punch, plus bits and pieces from the craft stash and just love the way its come together!!




The second Christmas card uses this weeks sketch over at Stampin' Royalty...again using the gorgeous Tilda from Magnolia stamps, Stampin' Up! Card, ink, ribbon, punches, Copics colouring and bits and pieces from the craft stash:) Time is just flying by...and with the lead up to Christmas being as busy as ever...I've managed to create a whole class of flip photo albums showing the highlights of 2011..and as I sit here about to blog some cards I've created over the weekend...I've realised that I haven't even taken one photo of my mini photo album creations?!! Had better take a few photos before they get sent home tomorrow:)

6 comments:

  1. It's amazing how different colors on the same image can create such wonderfully different cards!! Both are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your cards are both so cute. i agree with Linda, colors really change the look and feel to a card. Both of yours are adorable.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little angel and I really like the blue and purple combination! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super cute cards!! Love your colors on both. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are the sweetest. Loving the images you used and such fun colors. HUGS Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your SSW card came together too! Totally fabulous. I adore those die cut star ornaments and the lovely colors. A wonderful card and so glad you've shared this at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Thanks for playing along with us!
    Sharon, SSW-Dt

    ReplyDelete