Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Wishes:)







Check out the magic weather we are having....we've just got back from a couple of nights camping...unpacked etc... etc...poured a glass of wine and thought I could just get a little crafty before the Easter Bunny comes:) and of course my Digi Stamp Boutique bunny images were Copics coloured and just waiting to be created into cards lol...




The first card I created used the inspiration of Flowers, Buttons & Sparkles from Stamp Something and this weeks Mojo Monday (#187) sketch.








The second card uses the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday (#98)and 'cos the bunny is so cute that there is no need for text as inspired by Cute Card Thursday (#161)...actually come to think of it I used no text for all three Easter cards this time...lol:)






And the third card uses this weeks colours over at ColourQ (#81) and the Easter theme over at Crazy 4 Challenges (#84)..actually all three cards fit into the hippy hoppy 'Happy Easter' theme! Thanks for popping by to see what I've been up too! Sending you Easter wishes to wherever you are in this wonderful world:) x









13 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Those bunnies are so adorable! Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a fabulous Easter Weekend!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards this week. I especially like the one for SSW. The leaves across your ribbon is really a fun idea. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!!
    Nancy SSW=DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards! I love how you used the handmade paper:) Thanks for joining us at CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy your cards are just so SWEET!! I love the deatil on the bunny card like I did. That bunny is just too cute. Im gald you used it too!!! Have a happy easter. Arlan@SSW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet bunny cards!! I love 'em all!! And may I say I am so jealous at the lovely weather you are having...blue sunny sky, I haven't see that in weeks!!!!! All we've been getting is rain! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all just fantastic! I love all of the sweet colors and embellishments you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy all three cards are wonderful. It would be hard to choose a favorite. So glad you had some awesome weather!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness! All your bunny cards are gorgeous!!! Thanks for taking time to visit my blog & Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Happy Easter
    Genevieve SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have been busy, I do love all your cards especially the one you made for SSW. It's so cute I just adore your image and colours you've used. So funny I'm in New Zealand and have the same ribbons, and leaves isn't it amazing. Great job thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hope your enjoying your Easter
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous cards. I love the papers and colours you've used. Thanks for joining in the monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. An incredibly beautiful set of cards you're showing here! I adore them all. The one you're showing for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge is wonderful with the flower stem and leaves running across the ribbon - a very clever touch. I like the embossing background too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet sketch Wedsnesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Easter cards indeed and great use of the images! Thanks fro joining in with this month's DSB competition and good luck! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set of Easter cards - adorable as can be!!! Your view is breathtaking - I could use some of that right now! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete