Friday, October 15, 2010

Thank you tag:)


HELLLLLLOOOOOOO!! I'm finally back after...lets see...feels like forever!! I had a chance to organise and dust off the craft desk last weekend to make this little ole 'thank you' tag for my very generous friend and her husband for keeping an eye on our mini backyard farm of pets while we were away! They enjoyed the fresh eggs from the chooks, cuddles from the rabbit and mmm...lets see there were only 2 guinea pigs when we left and there are now 4?!? The kiddlywinks were just a little excited when we got home to the surprise of cute and cuddly babies! I had a little chance to play with my newly acquired 'copics' pens here on the 'Forest Friends' rabbit image from Stampin' Up! And an added bonus...I checked in over at Feline Playful for the latest in challenges and I'm entering the tag over at Dutch Dare Card Challenges...stay tuned for a little more fun with the latest crafty bits that have just somehow arrived onto my craft desk...hee hee:)

2 comments:

  1. It was our pleasure! Thank you for the lovely gift (I must admit I was more excited about the tag than the wine and chocies, though the chocies did turn out to be rather delicious!). This tag is just soooo cute. Even better IRL. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute indeed!!! Thanks for joining us at DDCC

    ReplyDelete