Thursday, June 10, 2010

HELLLLOOOOO!!!

Hello there!! Just wanted to let you know that life has just been super busy lately!! Work, life, organising to move house, and did I say work...(oh,yes I did)....is just getting in the way a tad...and oh yeah...went camping for the long weekend! Had a wonderful, relaxing weekend!So...the little ole craft desk needs a little bit of dusting?!? Hoping to snaffle a little creative time in the next few days:) I know...good luck to me...hope you are having a wonderful week in your neck of the woods! Stay tuned to see what 'craftiness' I can fit in:) lol x

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you haven't dropped off the face of the earth LOL! I have missed your creations :) We are off camping for the weekend too...yay! Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with finding time to create. Shouldn't you be packing boxes!!

    ReplyDelete