Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stamping Royalty - SR#20




My next wet weather creation is for this weeks Stamping Royalty challenge...I just love, love, love the Stampin' Up! colours of Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive...my favourite colours at the moment:) They have come together so nicely for this 'So Kind' butterfly card:) Stamps from the 'Priceless' stamp set and a I must say a big THANKS to Donna @ Donna's Creations for lending me her wonderful butterfly punch...just love borrowing it!! (I now have a little collection tin full of butterflies stashed away for another rainy day!!! hee hee) Anyhoo...hope your weekend has been a goodie and your week is a crafty one!!

5 comments:

  1. oooohhhhhh.... I love this! I love your layers too! Great job on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow1 Fabulous card - very pretty choice of colors and I love that embossed butterfly! thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Gorgeous card! I love the colours and DSP you used. Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin’ Royalty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW fantastic card. Love it to bits

    ReplyDelete