Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sweet Sketch Sunday - SSSW65

I've had a little bit of chance to create this evening during the last moments of the holidays...back to work tomorrow...boo hoo?!? So here is my creation for this weeks Sweet Sketch Sunday ...with SU Rich Razzleberry papers, ink and ribbon I had a lot of fun putting together a cute Mother's Day card...I'm not too sure if the photo gives it justice but I used dimensionals to raise the flowers, words and the ribbon. Hope you have a great week full of plenty of time to do the things that you enjoy:)

3 comments:

  1. Good to see that you are home safe and sound and straight back into the crafting. These two cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Just love it! You did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee, you have been very creative and your blog is looking fab :-)

    ReplyDelete