Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crazy for Challenges - C4C30

Here is my first 'Crazy for Challenges' creation! After the exciting, crafty week I've had - I think that I have certainly gone a little crazy for challenges:) This is my third card this afternoon:) hee hee! The sketch for this challenge was neat and simple - it certainly suited a cheerful 'get well soon' card. At first I thought it may turn out a little too pink..but all in all I'm pleased with how it all came together! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

3 comments:

  1. You are on fire hehee..you have an awesome week too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, love tha papers and the colors. sooo pretty. Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. Very cheery card to get well with. Love the monochromatic look.

    ReplyDelete